||Video Editor | Motion Graphics Artist - Onsite Part Time Freelance
||Within the Week
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||$34 - $39/hr depending on experience
An agency in Scottsdale is looking for a Video Editor with Motion Graphics experience to work onsite approximately 20 hours / week with flexibility in schedule.
What you will be doing:
- Working with a variety of client needs, you will need to follow brand guidelines and creative briefs to edit video footage for various video deliverables
- Create 2D / 3D motion graphics for videos
- Work with creative team to understand project objectives
- Edit video footage to add effects / elements to enhance motion graphics
- Video production work
- Ensure compliance with client guidelines, design standards and deadlines
What you need to know:
- 4+ years of Video Editing and Post Production experience
- Must have Motion Graphics experience and samples of work
- Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects are required
- Must have a good eye for design and can work quickly with high quality results
- Able to multi-task many projects simultaneously
This role requires someone that takes initiative, is positive, is flexible to work on a variety of projects and follow creative briefs. If you are someone that can work efficiently and independently to meet deadlines, this is for you!!!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.