Timecards are due and must be approved by Monday at 5pm Pacific Time. Any timecard approved after the deadline will be paid out the following week.
If your timecard is client-authorized by the Monday deadline, your check will go out on Thursday. If your timecard is authorized after the Monday deadline, your check will be processed and mailed the following week on Thursday. All checks are mailed out of our Los Angeles office so please allow ample time for receipt.
Yes, we offer direct deposit and we advise all of our candidates to enroll in it as soon as you are booked. To obtain enrollment information, view the ADP Self-Service information above.
The first thing to ask yourself is, “Was the timecard client-authorized by the deadline?” To check if it was authorized, log onto the timecard portal, go to the “Timecards” tab and select the assignment in question, scroll down to the week ending in which you are missing a payment(s), and check the date the timecard(s) was authorized. Remember that any timecard that misses Monday’s deadline is paid out the following week.
Creative Circle offers three forms of submissions. Please choose one of the following forms for submission.
- Submit And Print For Fax Authorization - Use to print the timecard (then get signed and fax to Creative Circle); is followed by a Print Timecard For Sign And Authorization button
- Submit And Email For Fax Authorization - Use to email a PDF of the timecard to the client (then get signed and fax to Creative Circle); will take up to 45 minutes to reach the client
- Submit For Online Authorization - Use to submit the timecard to the client's portal and send a heads-up email to the client (will be grayed out if the client has not created his/her portal account - if so, ask the client to activate his/her account, or use one of the above submittal methods)
You can log into the timecard portal and check the status of your timecard by clicking on the “Timecards” tab, selecting your assignment and scrolling to the week ending date in question. A timecard that lists with a red status still requires attention before it can be paid out.
- Authorized — Timecard has been approved by the client and is in transit to Creative Circle
- Awaiting Checking — Timecard has been submitted but needs to pass system "error checking" before being handed over to the client
- Missing — You have not yet created/saved a timecard for the listed week-ending
- Not Submitted — You have created/saved the timecard but have not yet submitted it to the client
- Processed — Timecard is in its final state — authorized by client and received by Creative Circle
- Rejected — Timecard was rejected by the client (with comments) and is back with you for revision
- Unauthorized — Timecard has been submitted to the client but client has not authorized
Remember that it is your responsibility to obtain client authorization on your timecard.
Manually-signed timecards should be faxed to (888) 988-9420. You will receive an email confirmation when your timecard is received.
If you do not have access to a fax machine, you may take a picture of your timecard with a smart phone (make sure the picture includes the ENTIRE AREA of the timecard page and is LEGIBLE) and email it to your payroll representative. For a list of payroll emails, see https://creativecircle.backofficeportal.com/ContactUs.aspx.
To ensure timely processing of your timecards, please be sure you are submitting timecards for all of your assignments at the same time each week, and as early as possible. Payroll reviews all timecards for the candidates who are on multiple assignments prior to the timecards going to the related clients. To properly do this we must have all timecards submitted (even Not Worked ones – see next FAQ) in time for us to review them as a set and forward them on to the clients before the weekly deadline.
If your assignment has ended, please let your recruiter know. But if your assignment is still going and you just had a week when you didn’t work for the client – the system will still require a timecard. You will need to submit a NW (Not Worked) timecard to clear the system. To do so, type NW into any ‘hrs’ field and click ‘Submit For Online Authorization’. The timecard will not go to your authorizer but will instead be used to clear the system and allow you to move on to the next week.
- If you are using Print submittal, submit the timecard but no need to print it or share it!
- If you are using Email submittal, submit the timecard but email it only to yourself, not the client.
Reach out to your recruiter and let him/her know that your assignment has ended; he or she can update the end date to stop the emails.
Note: If any timecard for the assignment is listed as ‘Not Submitted’ or ‘Rejected’ you will continue to receive email reminders until the timecard is submitted. (Please delete the timecard if a submitted timecard already exists for the same week-ending.)
Please log into ADP Self-Service and confirm that your address, direct deposit account and withholding information is correct.
If you have not yet registered for ADP Self-Service please see the instructions below.
How to register for ADP Self-Service:
- Go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/
- Click on “Register Here”
- Enter the Self Service Registration Pass Code found on the home page of our Timecard Portal.
- Enter personal information as instructed (name, DOB, etc…)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Please visit https://creativecircle.backofficeportal.com/ContactUs.aspx for a complete list of payroll contact information. (No login required.)