||Marketing Communications Manager (Tech)
||Up to $95k
Our technology client in Arlington, VA is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
The Marketing Communications Manager will provide supervise and execute the brand's strategy and identity in the market. The Marketing Communcations Manger will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing all of the corporate marketing communications across various channels including, but not limited to, email, website, social media, print collateral, online/offline advertising, etc.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communication plans that support the business' objectives and are consistent with the brand's strategy.
- Develop content and oversee all aspects of the content creation process.
- Act as a brand ambassador for all of the brand's PR efforts including social media
- Manage both digital and traditional advertising to achieve strategic goals
- Manage and oversee the creation of the brand's creative and graphics. Ensure that the standards are met across all marketing/communications collateral.
- Oversee the production of marketing and brand communication materials/collateral
- Direct videos of product demonstrations
- Perform additional marketing duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, with Marketing or related concentration
- 5-8 Years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Background in technology product marketing
- Experience marketing software, Salesforce, AMS, SaaS is preferred
- Demonstrated success in launching cross functional marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to conceptualize and deliver creative marketing campaigns on time, on budget
- Hands-on experience in creative marketing and public relations
- Extensive project management experience with the ability to manage multiple initiatives under tight deadlines
- Understanding and strong creative thought process
- Possess intellectual curiosity, continuous improvement mindset, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and externally in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- High proficiency in standard office and marketing software, including Salesforce, Pardot or other marketing automation software, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbally) in a precise, clear, constructive manner to a diverse group of stakeholder, subject matter experts and a community of learners.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, amid varied, competing priorities
- Excellent work ethic and strong collaborative team player
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: DC27@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company