||New Jersey - North
||As soon as they find the right fit, interviewing now.
|| 6 Months, likely w/ an extension (40 hours / week, long-term freelance)
||Freelance to Possible Full-time
||Hourly is DOE
Our client, a global corporation, needs a hands on Creative Director to join their team for a mix of onsite and offsite long-term freelance to full-time work.
The Creative Director will need to be onsite 2-3 days per week at their office in Bergen County which is commutable by bus. The other days can be offsite / work from home.
Experience from the B2B space and corporate experience from Fortune 200 companies is required.
Ideal Creative Director can give direction and confidently lead the team when the ECD is out.
Essential Creative Director Skills:
• Strong creative vision and total commitment to creative excellence
• Experience working with Fortune 500 companies preferred
• Ability to create, manage and work within changing deadlines, juggling numerous print and digital projects simultaneously
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator; PowerPoint (advanced knowledge)
• Ability to work with stakeholders who have no marketing or design background (walk them through the creative process)
• Ability to work in a fast moving, complex organization
Ideal Creative Directors are team-oriented and willing to take on a range of diverse design assignments.
The goal of the Creative Director is to build internal design capabilities to provide key stakeholders in Corporate and Field Marketing, along with other internal stakeholders such as HR & Recruitment, with a resource who can help develop innovative and eye-catching campaigns, collateral and digital content that meets market needs while aligning with brand values and house style / branding guidelines.
Experience, direct or agency, within the IT Services or Business Consulting sectors is preferred, but not mandatory.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NJ13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company