||Part-Time Event Coordinator
||City of Chicago
|| 4 Months
||Up to $22/hr. DOE
Our client in the non-proifit industry is looking for an Event Coordinator to join them onsite for 4 months.
The Event Coordinator will be working 20-25 hours a week.
The Event Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Event Manager with logistics for events
(Focus will be on a Gala in May, but there will be small events before then)
- Generating event/sponsorship mailing lists
- Managing the event budgets
- Managing the RSVP process
- Interacting with guests, vendors, and Board Members
- Setting up and tearing down events
If you are an Event Coordinator with non-profit experience, you will stand apart from the rest!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company