||Research Interviewer - Onsite in Mtn. View via Shuttle
||up to $28/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Research Assistant to assist their team.
• Run phone surveys on consumers for their platform experiences
• Document all call information accordingly to standard operating procedures
• Publish and quality check business profile data on the platform
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
• Bachelor's degree required-no specific field
• 1-2 years experience conducting phone surveys with customers
• Native English speaker
• Strong interpersonal skills; pleasant phone manner
• Strong listening skills: able to assess a customer's mood and circumstance quickly over the phone
• Able to speak clearly, articulately and at the right pace for the customer, in a neutral manner
• Able to type customers' answers with close-to-verbatim accuracy while conducting phone surveys
• Minimum Typing Speed of 30 wpm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people.
• Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
Bonus if you have:
• Enthusiastic consumer digital technology/media user
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company