||Content / Project Manager
||Range: $55,000 to $65,000 DOE + Discretionary Bonus
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and join a company awarded continuously for its innovation and growth!
Our client, a Carrollton-based third party administrator in the benefits industry, is looking for a Content / Project Marketing Manager. This is a full-time opportunity that will begin in February!
Why You Should Apply:
You get to be the go-to for all things content as well as special marketing projects. Shape the client's content marketing program how you see fit and be the company's voice, both externally and internally. Great benefits, casual dress and collaborative, fun environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating content such as ebooks, white papers, guides, templates and infographics.
- Creating content marketing strategy and editorial plan for blog, broker / client newsletters and social media.
- Managing intranet content, employee newsletters and some executive communication.
- Providing messaging, writing and proofreading support for RFPs, award nominations, PR agency projects and additional sales or marketing campaigns.
- Managing special projects such as meetings, events and more.
What We're Looking For:
- 3 to 5 years experience as content writer/manager
- Strong writer with proven success via samples of managing entire content marketing program
- Basic SEO best practices
- Ability and willingness to pivot between writing and special projects as needed.
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company