||WordPress Developer - Freelance(onsite) 2 weeks!
||End of January
|| 2 weeks
Our client is looking for a WordPress Developer to help their team on a project sprint starting at the end of January and running for 2 weeks.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to focus on PHP and WordPress development. You will be responsible for working with internal teams to design and develop compelling, intuitive, and effective user experiences. This is a fast-paced, high-profile development position that focuses on front-end web applications and occasionally some back-end updates.
- Building custom page templates within WordPress theme
- Develop & Implement comments for custom templates in WordPress
- Create Advanced Search features (predictive, suggestive, search libraries such as pattern, icons, style guide)
- Create submission forms for receiving feedback
- Implementing a WP dashboard for pattern customization to quickly view/edit relevant content
- Media Library Organization to manage assets throughout the site
- Working knowledge Linux administration and programming via command line
- Strong experience with WordPress building custom themes and/or custom plug-ins
- Knowledge of Git version control system and workflows
- Experience building highly interactive web application interfaces
- Strong understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, Bootstrap, CSS frameworks (LESS, Sass), and AJAX
- Experience writing unit tests on the client side, behavior-driven development, and test-driven development_
- Experience with Agile processes, continuous build, and integration tools_
- Comfortable with complex and relational databases as well as ORM_
- Able to integrate with existing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and create custom RESTful APIs
** Background Check Required**
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company