Position Presentation Designer (Sports, Basketball)
Location Manhattan
Starts Within a Couple Weeks
Duration Temp to Perm or Direct Hire
Status Freelance to Full Time OR direct Full Time
Rate DOE
Our client, a basketball lifestyle media company, is looking for a Presentation Designer to join their team full-time before the end of the year.

As the Presentation Designer, you will be executing work based on the direction of the Brand Marketing team. The Presentation Designer will be creating presentation decks in InDesign and transferring the work over to PowerPoint or Keynote. 80% of your time will be devoted to working on presentations, while the other 20% will be focused on designing other marketing materials.

REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of experience
- Background working in an agency or start up preferred
- Works well under pressure in a loud and fast-paced environment
- Able to elevate the brand voice in designs
- Maintain consistency throughout presentation deck
- Passionate about basketball and basketball culture

This is an onsite, full-time opportunity starting before the end of the year!

JAN. 2020

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: cc196@jobalert.creativecircle.com