Digital Marketing Manager - WFH Flexible

Starts April 2021
Duration Ongoing, Possible Full Time
Status Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate $65K - $72K if goes full time depending on experience
Our rapidly growing nonprofit client is in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist who can assist them on an ongoing position, with a possible full time opportunity.

The Digital Marketing Specialist will have an onsite/offsite flex schedule - onsite near West Loop for two weeks, then two weeks remote.

The Digital Marketing Specialist must have:
-3+ years in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- SEO/SEM, Google Analytics & Keywords
- Ability to work under tight-deadlines / fast-paced

Nice to have skills for the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Wordpress and/or other CMS platforms
- HTML (basic, for editing purposes)
- B2B and/or professional service experience is ideal
- Nonprofit experience
- Email marketing segmentation

The Digital Marketing Specialist will spend 80% of their time optimizing keywords on the client's website, doing keyword planning, making tweaks to site content and reporting on how words rank. The remaining 20% of the time will be spent creating strategic digital strategies - how to align with competitors, optimizing SEO, driving conversions, etc.

APR. 2021

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: cc303@jobalert.creativecircle.com


For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.