Position Full Time Graphic Designer
Location City of Chicago
Starts Ready to Interview and Hire
Duration Full Time
Status Full Time
Rate Up to $55K, Depending on Experience
Our affiliate marketing client is in search of a Graphic Designer to join their team full-time in downtown Chicago.

In addition to the Adobe CS the Graphic Designer must also have PowerPoint and typography skills.

The Graphic Designer will be spending 80% of their time working on digital design, and the remaining 20% creating print collateral.

The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing for our client as well as their parent brand. Some examples of projects include:
- Blog templates and headers
- Social media graphics
- PowerPoint pitch decks
- Infographics/iconography
- Event collateral
- Annual catalog

The Graphic Designer will be eligible for full benefits as well!

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: cc122@jobalert.creativecircle.com