Position Part-Time Videographer / Editor
Location Milwaukee, WI
Starts 03/19/2018
Duration 3+ Months, Ongoing Projects
Status Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate Up to $55/hr. DOE
Our large manufacturing client is seeking a Part-Time Videographer / Editor to join them onsite for ongoing project work for 3+ months.

The Videographer / Editor will start week one by working 1-2 days, and then ramping up to 20 hours a week.

The Videographer / Editor will spend 90% of the time editing videos in Adobe Premiere. The videos showcase our client's products, and video length will range from 10-second social media videos to 10-minute corporate videos. The remaining 10% of the time will be spent shooting new product videos.

The Videographer / Editor has an opportunity to consult with our client and suggest which camera equipment is best to use in this industry. Our client will then order that specific equipment.

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: chicago130@jobalert.creativecircle.com