Social Media & Communications Specialist - Fully Remote/Off-site

Starts Within the Week
Duration Ongoing
Status Freelance/ possible Full-Time
Rate around $40/hr DOE
Our law firm client is looking for a social media & communications specialist to assist their team. This is a fully remote freelance 40hr/week role ongoing for the next few months. For the right candidate, this could become a full time opportunity.

In this role, you will be responsible for:
-Leading strategy and content creation for all social media channels (particularly LinkedIn, along with Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) and scheduling posts through Hootsuite
-Light graphic design work for social media posts
-Running all email marketing for the firm, including copywriting and distribution
-Writing a weekly internal newsletter
-Assisting executives in rolling out communications for their new strategic plan
-Ghost writing content for attorneys and events coverage
-Collaborating with Brand Manager on projects

The ideal social media & communications specialist will have:
-5+ years of social media/communications experience
-Experience managing social media channels
-Experience with Hootsuite or similar tool
-Excellent copywriting skills, with a focus on internal
communications preferred

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:

About Creative Circle
Creative Circle is a recruiting agency, and we proudly match professionals with companies looking for talented team members. The above listing is for a role with one of our clients. Our connections at top companies get your resume in front of the right people and access to amazing positions that aren't posted anywhere else. If you’re a good fit for this role (or another we're currently working on), a local recruiter will reach out to schedule a screening interview. We present only the top candidates to our clients.

For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.