Position Graphic Designer
Location Columbus
Starts Next Month
Duration Open ended
Status Freelance to Full Time
Rate up to $40,000 depending on experience
Our education client is hiring a Graphic Designer to join their team for a long-term freelance assignment, Columbus.

The Graphic Designer will be doing 80% design work ranging from digital assets on the website, email, mailers, course brochures to formatting PowerPoint templates. The rest of the 20% will be in photography. This Graphic Designer should have a good photography eye to take pics when they have school events or when something exciting is going on.

The Graphic Designer will:
- Demonstrate a personal brand or point of view in their work
- Display a wide variety of projects in their portfolio
- Embraces a sense of diversity
- Brings the energy

This is a year long freelance opportunity with our education client starting in August. Send us your portfolio and Apply Today!

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: cc133@jobalert.creativecircle.com