As COVID-19 continues to be part of our daily lives, the health and well-being of Creative Circle’s employees, clients, and freelancers remain our top priorities. In keeping with our commitment to health and safety, Creative Circle conducts ongoing monitoring of guidance from federal, regional, and local health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Canadian Public Health Association, and the World Health Organization (WHO), and operates our business consistent with that guidance.
We remain open for business, with our Creative Circle team members available remotely via phone and email to meet your business needs. Do not hesitate to reach out to your local office with any questions we might not have addressed below. We love to hear from you and are always here to support you.
I'm a Creative Circle candidate. What do I need to know?
We’re here to help you navigate your assignment. If you have specific health concerns about coming to a Creative Circle office or client work site, please submit this form, so we can work with you individually.
- If an order regarding stay-at-home, shelter-in-place, non-essential business closure, or other similar order is issued in your area, please follow the directives as they are issued, updated, and/or extended.
- If you are working on-site when an order described above is issued, check directly with your client manager and let your recruiter know whether the client has approved you to work from home.
- If the client asks you to work onsite, please take the following actions:
- Email the Recruiter who placed you on the assignment to confirm whether you have received the client’s updated COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Read the protocol; you will need to comply with its terms. If you have questions, first address them with your client manager. If you still have questions, reach out to your recruiter.
- Confirm in your email that you are voluntarily working onsite at the client’s location, and let us know whether you need us to provide you with a cloth face covering (a “mask”). If you’re unsure of what to expect with your onsite work, including any questions about the ability to continue working from home, please start by reaching out to your client manager.
Review all our communications to date here.
I'm a Creative Circle client. What do I need to know?
We’re here to support you and your team whether you are working onsite or remotely. The majority of our freelancers are fully equipped to work remotely, so we can always find a candidate to meet your needs.
We have advised our active candidates to work with you to understand and comply with your company’s specific COVID-19 protocols. If you currently have or are bringing a Creative Circle freelancer on-site, please provide the freelancer and Creative Circle with your company’s COVID-19 protocol so we can work together to optimize preserving health and safety.
If you plan to have a Creative Circle candidate work onsite, we ask that you do the following:
- Send your company’s updated health and safety protocols to your Creative Circle Account Executive.
- Acknowledge in your email that any active Creative Circle candidates have received your protocols for workplace safety prior to being asked to work onsite.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive. Alternatively, you can submit your questions or concerns, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Communications to Date
Please review the updates sent to candidates and clients below.
- Telework Program Policy
- Request for Updated Health and Safety Protocol (Clients)
- Acknowledgment of Client’s Updated Health and Safety Protocol (Candidates)
- A Letter to Our Candidates
- Our Protocol for Stay-at-Home and Similar Orders
- March 5, 2020: Updates from Creative Circle to Candidates
- March 5, 2020: Updates from Creative Circle to Clients
- March 5, 2020: Coronavirus FAQs
- February 24, 2020: Novel Coronavirus Memo