||As Soon As Right Candidate Is Presented
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
An agency client of our is looking for an Information Architect with UX skills to join their team immediately.
- Develop strategic IA - developing, presenting, and implementing integrated solution based user research.
- Execute user research and analysis defining users' needs via focus groups, interviews, surveys, etc.
- Work with UX designers, visual designers, and the SEO team
- Deliverables will include:
-task flow diagrams
-usability testing & personalization strategy
- Degree in Visual Communications, IA, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience
- Excellent understanding of the overarching process of website development (discovery, information architecture, UX design, visual design, development, testing, and optimization)
- Deep understanding of usability testing, content strategy and personalization and how they relate to the entire user experience
- Experience working with multiple projects and tight deadlines - fast paced environment - work independently & collaboratively
- Excellent written, verbal, and client service/presentation skills
MUST provide samples to be considered.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Bal15@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.