||Sr. Technical Project Manager - Agile- SCRUM Master!
|| 6 months or more!
||Up to $40 an hour, DOE
Client has an immediate need for a Sr. Technical Project Manager to be responsible for coordination of design activities, testing, etc throughout delivery.
If selected you will hold the UX team accountable to deliver work as needed for successful releases and for resolution of outstanding issues. You will also be responsible for providing project status to the client throughout delivery.
- 5-7 years of digital or UX project management experience
- Proven track record in providing excellent client service and building lasting client relationships
- Superior attention to detail and amazing organizational skills
- Masterful communication skills (both online and off)
- Comfort working in a collaborative, open team environment, sometimes virtual office
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in an Agile environment and technical experience is needed
- SCRUM Master certification is preferred!
This is a 6 month or more freelance opportunity. Must pass a background check to start.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL25@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.