Our beauty client is looking for a full-time Creative Director!
This role will work closely with graphic design, marketing, product development and social media teams to execute the founder's vision for the brand. You will work hand-in-hand with founder on design strategy and creative briefs for all aspects of brand execution.
- 7+ years in senior designer or hands-on art director role
- Clean, crisp branding portfolio
- Ability to drive and manage the creative direction of integrated marketing / sales collateral and marketing campaigns that are consistent with our company goals and that support our different sales channels
- Proven success ensuring brand goals, user insights and industry trends are executed across all integrated creative campaigns
- Ability to oversee and approve designs, artwork, photography and graphics developed by design and creative team members to ensure alignment with creative direction
- Leadership experience and ability to motivate teams
- Strong affinity for beauty and/or fashion; Beauty/Fashion industry experience a plus
You will act as a true creative partner to founder & CEO. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequent quick changes. Must be able to roll with the changes and think on your toes!
Contact us today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.