||Digital Solutions UX Researcher
||Interviewing now! Week of May 1
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||up to $45/hour, DOE
Our client is in need of a Digital Solutions UX Researcher for a full-time opportunity!
This role will be tasked with driving best-in-class cross-platform experiences for enterprise digital solutions. You will leverage usability and user-centered design expertise to help create forward-thinking digital best practices that shape business objectives into user-friendly experiences which exceed the expectations of our customers.
- 8+ years of experience in user research/usability, human computer interaction; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Must have experience conducting user research and translating the results into actionable findings for designers, business partners and technical audiences.
- Experience working on large, complex websites and mobile applications in a virtual environment.
- Ability to think creatively about business problems and identify appropriate research methodologies to address key business needs; while balancing project constraints and timelines to ensure the research provides clear actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate understanding of core UX principles, user-centered/usability best practices, and data analysis techniques, including ability to create user workflow schematics.
- Ability to design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes while balancing the use and interpretation of various qualitative and quantitative data to assist in the creation of effective, desirable and easy to use digital user interfaces. This may include surveys, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, card sorts, tree testing, intercept studies, focus groups, ethnographic field studies, A/B testing, data mining, facilitation of focus groups or participatory design sessions.
Contact us today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL25@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.