||Marketing Strategy Manager
||As soon as the right candidate is presented.
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Up to $35/hr DOE
Our client is looking for a seasoned Marketing Strategy Manager to join their growing team! This role is 40 hours a week, and you must be on-site at their Newark, DE office Monday through Friday. This role is freelance to full-time!
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Strategy Manger, this role is an exciting combination of marketing strategy, digital marketing and lots of analytical thinking! You love to look at the hard facts and then take those facts, effectively strategize and then put a plan in place to create sound recommendations towards pushing the goals farther each year. You love to see numbers grow!
- Event marketing (email/digital marketing)
- Member relation campaigns
- Membership retention/recruitment
- In charge of finding attendees for all events company produces, meeting registration goals, sponsorship goals.
- How you go about marketing all these events is up to you, as you'll be provided a marketing tool kit (traditional to digital) that will enable you to explore more and more new media channels. The aim is good results and traction!
Self direction is incredibly important for this role, and knowing when to run with it & knowing when to ask questions is a huge plus! They want someone who is highly motivated, has high energy & can work collaboratively within the team. There is tremendous opportunity for growth at this company, and employees are encouraged to have staff mentors and work on their future career path within the company.
Some skills/characteristics that will make you successful in this role:
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills
- Budget management skills/responsibility
- Project management expertise
- Experience with new media and traditional marketing channels (e.g., social media, direct mail, digital/print advertising, e-mail marketing, etc.)
- 5+ years of midlevel / management work experience in marketing communications capacity
- Marketing agency work is a HUGE plus! If you have experience in the agricultural, foodservice, grocery retail, or floral industries - this is for you!
- Travel is required - 2 to 3 trips per year. You will have the opportunity to travel for your own professional development, as well as attend events you will eventually work on to go to market.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Bal15@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company