||Digital Strategist & Content Planner
||Up to 150K, DOE
Large Agency client has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Digital Strategist & Content Planner.
If selected you will be planning and driving creative strategy to ensure account growth and retention. You will also be charged with uncovering new opportunities to help grow the business of their many clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 + years of industry experience
- Experience being client-facing role,
retail agency experience a plus
- Experience with Digital and Social Media Content Strategy
- 5+ years in an account management position leading large and small digital initiatives
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital media including social media (Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram ), email marketing, online advertising, and web site development
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
This is an onsite, full-time opportunity!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL38@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.