||Retail Events Marketing Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Up to $60,000 DOE
Our client, a family owned food company, is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their team full-time. This role requires up to 75% travel!
The ideal candidate will be the energetic & personable team liaison between the sales department & the customers – they are conscious to win incremental dollars and increase sales, while growing the brand at an in-store level! The goal of this role is to fuel customer engagement, drive traffic & increase sales.
- To work closely with the sales department to ensure the integrity of their brand is established and upheld in our retail partner locations, as well as be the main point of contact for all marketing initiatives at the point of sale.
- Develops and manages weekly, monthly and annual strategic plans for all marketing and in-store signage based on merchandising initiatives, sales goals and shopper insights
- Works between the account and merchandise teams to develop marketing plans, displays, promotions & events
- The ideal candidate is open to 75% travel
- 3-5 years retail shopper market/promotional sales experience is a must
- Promotional timing, cross promotional experience is preferred
The position is full-time and while 25% of role will be on-site at their headquarters in Philadelphia, PA - the rest will off-site at partnering retail locations.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.