||Digital Advertising Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Up to $65,000 DOE
Our client, a family owned food company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team full-time!
This role is part digital advertising, part digital strategy, part project management. The ideal candidate will be both a doer & a thinker for all things digital. You will be the #1 go-to for building the company's digital strategy across the board.
- Being an expert of all things digital advertising is the biggest component of this role- you know not only what works functionally on the site for the user, but you know what brings them to the site in the first place.
- Project manage all areas of the website, including consulting with IA and UX leads, redesigns, A/B testing, content updates, problem solving etc.
- Experience with email campaigns, word search, display advertising, geo-targeting to find local customers through paid or organic search, rich media advertising & how that works into the bigger ad campaign strategy
- Manage the digital editorial calendar and work hand in hand with the Digital Content Manager to lead brand management & strategy
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing/digital advertising
- Agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Being on top of industry trends in all things digital/social media and how to incorporate such trends to contribute to the brand growth is a HUGE plus!
The position is full-time and on-site at their headquarters in Philadelpha, PA.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Philly25@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.