||Within a Couple Weeks
||Up to $40,000 DOE
Our client, a family owned food company, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team full-time!
This role is on-site and will involve trafficking of projects and working well others, so a strong, confident communicator that can speak comfortably in front of others is a huge plus!
- Managing all marketing request form submissions by working with the customers, agencies & sales teams to track down project details and expectations of final deliverables
- In charge of tracking timing, deadlines & estimates for all projects
- Will organizing & lead departmental status meetings every week
- Up to 2 years experience in marketing project management such as events, promotions, media, costumer or media marketing
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Internship experience is a huge plus!
The position is full-time and on-site at their headquarters in Philadelpha, PA.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Philly25@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.