||Week of Feb 27
|| 40 hours/week
||Freelance / Freelance-to-Full-Time
||Around $30/hr, DOE
Our B2B client is looking for a Project Manager for an ongoing freelance opportunity in the Perimeter!
You will work directly with the VP of Marketing on project management for B2B initiatives targeted at a variety of 1st and 2nd-tier banks.
- Overseeing the onboarding of a new client
- Project managing the development of various assets
- Compiling and sharing assets; reviewing and approving based on co-branding guidelines
- Tracking status and reporting weekly on project
- Managing and tracking overall department campaigns and pull reporting from Salesforce
- Managing and tracking collateral through creative, legal and partner approval process.
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience
- Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Salesforce, Eloqua, and/or Domo experience is a plus
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Financial services experience preferred
A background check and drug screen will be required for the final candidate.
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, ongoing freelance to full-time opportunity. You'll be working in the Perimeter area.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.