||Graphic + Presentation Designer
|| Open ended
||Up to $40, DOE
Corporate client is looking for a Graphic Designer with strong presentation skills for this onsite, full time hours, freelance opportunity! You must be skilled in creating flat graphics, iconography and presentations.
- Create print collateral and PowerPoint presentations
- Develop PowerPoint presentations including flow, layout, animation and some content
- Assist in the creation and management of the icon archive library
- Develop spot illustrations and iconography based on strict brand and style guides
- Create templates and assets from established templates including print materials, emails, logos and wordmarks
- 5+ year's of graphic design and presentation experience
- Illustration and iconography skills are a big bonus!
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Ability to create compositing of photos, applying of effects, and color adjustment for internal presentations
- Good eye for design layout and understanding of production
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in both professional and academic environments
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in both a PC and Mac environment
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL38@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.