||Traffic / Project Manager
||Feb 6 or sooner. Interviewing now!
|| Ongoing (40 hours/week)
||Around $25/hr, DOE
Our client, an international headquarters, is looking for a skilled marketing professional to help with trafficking, vendor management and program management needs.
This role will consist of coordinating the movement of creative projects, and all associated paperwork with business owners, project stakeholders, legal, government affairs and corporate communications.
- Manage requests from various stakeholders, facilitate workflow and communicate effectively to ensure that deadlines are efficiently and consistently met (and within budget)
- Manage print vendor relationships, including auditing and optimization of collateral procurement tools
- Maintain digital marketing content on B2B platforms and manage editorial calendar updates for the B2B/B2B2C teams
- Program management responsibilities will consist of developing strategy, measurement and implementation of ad-hoc B2B and B2B2C marketing project
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You must have a keen eye for detail, highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous travel industry experience is highly preferred
- Must be polished and composed when dealing with C-suite executives
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at huge international brand.
Client is currently interviewing, so contact us today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL8@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.