||Graphic Designer (POS/POP Displays)
|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||Up to $30 per hour, $60K, DOE
Our client, a corrugated packaging company has an opening for a full-time Graphic Designer who can work with clients on retail displays!
You will produce artwork for packaging from scratch and manipulate customer supplied files for production.
• Interact with Sales Representatives and customers to ascertain design needs and objectives
• Develop projects using standard techniques, such as, Sketching (fluid and fast), Rendering and CAD visualization, computer based Layout/paste-up and image correction
• Work independently or as part of a team on the development of original designs or adaptations of art work and/or designs provided by customers; collaborate creatively with Structural and Industrial Designers to develop projects and ideas
• Responsible for project development record keeping, file naming/part numbering, utilizing project management system
• Travel, as required, for customer support, training, meetings, and manufacturing and assembly plant support
The selected candidate must successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL38@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.