||RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY: Sr. Director, Marketing & Communications - Based in Pittsburgh
||Ready to Interview!
|| Full Time
||Competitive Salary + Relocation Package
Our B2B solutions centric client is looking for a full time Director of Marketing and Communications to join their team in a full time capacity. This person reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
**This position will sit in Pittsburgh and a relocation package will be offered/negotiated at offer stage.**
We are looking for a customer-centric, passionate, and innovative marketing leader who will drive awareness, brand perceptions, lead-generation and demand in a global capacity as you will be the primary contact for all marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a proven and extensive track record of leading global marketing campaign efforts
- develop & execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs
- research, analyze, and monitor demographic factors to capitalize on marketing opportunities
- oversee all marketing including branding, PR, advertising, digital media, SEO/SEM, email, website design/content, etc.
- establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, analysts, and community partners
- have experience managing budgets of $750K and higher
Experience in a high level marketing role for a global education, professional service or technical product firm is required for this role.
Relocation/bonus package will be included.
Association experience is a HUGE plus!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Philly20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.