||Week of April 2
||Up to $100K (DOE)
Our client, located in the Lehigh Valley, is seeking a Product Designer with solid UX skills to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
This role is full-time and on-site in the Western Suburbs.
- Take provided research and create/implement wireframes accordingly
- Collaborate and lead team members to create visual designs for interactive software applications including mobile, tablet and web
- Create interactive prototypes and animations
- Lead team to define style guides across all products/applications
- 7+ years of experience designing visuals for mobile, tablet and web
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects
- Proficiency in InVision
- Solid knowledge in Sketch preferred
- Strong portfolio with examples of mobile, tablet and web application design
- Ability to manage several projects and once and meet important deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with team members and senior leaders as needed
- BA/BS in Visual Communications, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Philly20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.