||PR Manager w Social Media Strategy
||ASAP After Interviews
|| Full Time
Our client, a children's furniture company, is currently looking for a PR Manager / Social Media Strategist to join their growing team, full time!
In this role, supported by the marketing team, the PR / Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and defining the brand strategy to maximize on media attention.
PR Manager / Social Media Strategist will:
- Plan, coordinate and execute on all PR and social media related activities
- Work with bloggers and influencers on outreach, and brand press / awareness
- Work on media strategy to to ultimately secure high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media / social
- Coordinate donations for events, and work alongside company nonprofit partners
- Execute strategy to gain media attention surrounding charity efforts of the brand
- Provide trade show support, write and create content for press releases, editorial pitches and presentations
- Ready to jump in should a spokesperson be unavailable (Media training would be a huge bonus!)
- Be prepared to handle crisis management (if needed)
- Have 5+ years experience in Public Relations and have Social Media expertise
- Have excellent communication and writing skills
- Ideally have strong relationships with both local and national media outlets
- Be comfortable and skilled in broadcast and print interviews (as neeeded)
- Have experience writing press releases, proven experience generating brand awareness and gaining followers on social media
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.