||Digital Research Project Manager
||New Jersey - Central
||As soon as August 1 (Interviewing Now)
|| 6-12 months, possibly longer
Our client is a major corporation seeking help on the digital strategy team. This is an onsite freelance position that will extend into 2018.
The Digital Research Project Manager will:
- Pull reports from Gartner, Forrester and eMarketer requested by digital operations team or director-level staff
- Write POV reports based on summaries
- Create PowerPoint presentations of findings
- Manage projects and work with vendors, suppliers, legal department, etc.
- Research articles on tech industry trends for biweekly newsletter
- Assist digital ops team as needed
The Digital Research Project Manager must have:
- At least 3 years of marketing experience within agency or large corporation
- Ability to research / identify key digital trends and write summaries
- Experience managing the RFP process is ideal
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NJ18@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.