||Marketing Coordinator (w/ social media + HTML exposure) - Freelance
||Within 1-2 Weeks
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, a nonprofit that focuses on innovative strategies to increase public awareness of the critical environmental and public health issues is looking for a MARKETING COORDINATOR with strong Social Media skills to join their team on an ongoing basis with potential to transition into a full-time staff role for the right candidate.
In this role you will:
- develop and schedule content for social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- help develop e-mail communication and newsletters, assisting with the editing of HTML and the managing of content each week
- lead the community management of multiple social media channels, responding to and engaging with participants in a voice consistent with each campaign
- edit WordPress site as needed
The Marketing Coordinator must have:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing for a brand, organization or publication
- experience with a variety of social media platforms (Hashtag trackers, Hootsuite, analytics, etc.)
- exposure to HTML and Mailchimp
Any experience editing on WordPress content is a plus, but not required.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.