|| Full Time
Our client is looking for a full time Lead Illustrator for their game development team in the art department. They will be responsible for leading the people and production of their team.
The successful candidate will be creating visually stunning illustrations and is very conceptual. Ideally, they will have previous experience in game illustrations as well as experience leading a team.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong illustration portfolio, especially character illustrations.
• Bachelor's degree in art/sequential art or equivalent.
• Ability to brainstorm and conceptualize ideas (produce concept sketches and quick concept edits).
• Experience in making presentations to product owners and clients.
• Experience leading both internal and external teams.
• Highly proficient in Photoshop.
• After Effects, Maya and Unity skills/knowledge are pluses.
If you're interested, please send us your portfolio today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.