||Branding Designer (with environmental design) - Full Time or Freelance to Full Time
||within the next 2 weeks
|| Full time or freelance to fulltime
||Full time or freelance to fulltime
Our client, a cutting edge creative marketing and experiential agency with awesome clients in the lifestyle spirits space, is currently looking for a DESIGNER to join their team in the next 2 weeks!
Ideally, the Branding DESIGNER will be fulltime, but they are open to freelance to fulltime for the right person.
- Has at least 3 years of design experience, preferably in an agency setting. Environmental design is a huge plus.
- Is highly skilled in SketchUp and the Creative Suite, has strong graphic design skills, a second nature ability to solve spatial problems, and can easily create drawings to scale
- Has a portfolio that showcases an exceptional use of color, typography, space, and imagery for a range of 2D and 3D mediums
- Is an excellent communicator and multitasker, can handle multiple projects simultaneously both independently and within a team, and can communicate with vendors
The DESIGNER role is about 60% experiential/spacial design and 40% graphic design.
- Concepting and executing visual design treatments to event and experiential spaces, under the direction of senior designs and Art Director
- Survey venues and spaces to understand potential design solutions
- Creating floorplans and 3D models in SketchUp to scale, including beautiful renderings of final event environment concepts for client presentations
- Designing supporting branding elements for events and spaces: walls, collateral, swag, invites, etc. in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Preparing files for print and construction, large and small format
- Working cross functionally with account, production, strategy and design teams to ensure projects are of the highest quality
This is a great opportunity to join an awesome team in NYC, have a strong voice and work on super fun, cool, cutting edge projects!
Apply with specific samples today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.