||Project Manager (must have exp. managing research projects)
Our client, a leading technology company, is currently seeking a Project Manager with experience managing research projects. Background will be from a research agency or internal client research team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage project execution of research studies
- Coordinate global research projects and support senior staff as needed
- Execute day to day project related tasks, including scheduling, budgeting, tracking results, etc.
- Work with research agency on day-to-day management of projects, develop questionnaire and sample design, oversee fieldwork and ensure that reporting is accurate and compelling
- Incorporate findings into output materials, including decks and synthesis documents.
- Manage team budget (including quarterly forecasting) and SOWs for range of group’s research projects
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- BA degree in Project Management, Research or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a Research Project Management role
-3+ years of experience managing multiple research projects, either as part of a research agency or an internal client research team
- Strong understanding of survey methodologies, as well as other qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and survey design, including margin of error calculations, correlational analysis, etc. and when to apply them
- Strong communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Able to operate in a very fast-paced environment with a deep desire to apply research findings to business strategies
- Able to identify opportunities to improve or streamline processes
- Strong attention to detail and able to monitor project timing and quality
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.