||Junior Producer / Editors with Motion Graphics Skills
||Early - Mid July
Our client, a news organization, is seeking JUNIOR PRODUCER / EDITOR hybrids to join their team.
This role will start in July and for the right candidate, last for several months with the potential to extend.
IDEAL CANDIDATE BACKGROUND / SKILLS:
- Candidates with news experience (hard news or soft news) or social videos is highly preferred
- Production experience with scripting straight into editing using Premiere
- Motion graphics experience with After Effects HIGHLY preferred
DETAILS OF EDITING ROLE:
- Producer / editor will be creating short videos for social sharing focused on "soft news" stories (editorial experience preferred!)
- Must be able to work quickly to produce snippets that showcase stories about news events
DETAILS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Be highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Have a good sense of timing, pacing, and controlling story flow through editing
DETAILS OF THE COMPANY:
- Company creates content for external sharing via social media platforms or other major news organizations
- News stories and videos focused on human-centric news angles, less of the hard, breaking news and more of the emotional + soft news
- Company has transitioned to a video-focused platform recently, you will work with the team as they nail down structure and goals
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants should provide specific examples of projects related to this specific company in their submission, in addition to an overall portfolio or reel!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.