||Video Editor and Videographer - Freelance - ONSITE in PURCHASE, NY
|| Weeks, potential for ongoing
Our client, a global COG brand, is currently seeking a VIDEO EDITOR and VIDEOGRAPHER to help their internal production studio on a project-based freelance basis.
***This role is ONSITE in PURCHASE, NY.***
The VIDEO EDITOR:
- Has at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably at a news outlet such as ABC or FOX; commercial work is highly desired!
- Has excellent skills in Adobe Premiere and a range of styles from news to high-level interviews
- Can work ONSITE in Purchase for 3 weeks, then on an as-needed basis
- Is professional, friendly, personable, flexible and easy going
- Has shot for a variety of content: news, interviews, narratives, etc.
- Is highly skilled in a variety of cameras; specifically, you'll be working with a Canon C3, Sony FS 7
- In this role, you will be running and operating a camera for the team's in-house production studio
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a global company.
The first few weeks will be for training purposes, working as-needed after that.
***Background check required prior to starting onsite.***
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.