||Senior Digital Project Manager (UX)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Ongoing, through end of year (possible extension or conversion to full-time)
Our client, the internal UX agency of a global solutions company, is currently seeking a SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER to join their team on an ongoing freelance basis.
You will be joining a team of highly regarded UX designers, engineers and project managers committed to creating best-in-class user experiences.
In this role, the SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER:
- will be responsible for creating scoping documents, timelines and setting budgets for a variety of digital builds; you will be instrumental in monitoring the day-to-day production of these projects while ensuring business needs are met
- will work hand-in-hand with team members to communicate initiatives, present updates to internal stakeholders
Requirements for SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER:
- At least 5+ years of experience managing large-scale digital projects, preferably in an agency setting
- Is highly experienced in the UX design process, managing teams of UX and UI designers, engineers, product owners, etc.
- Has a passion for creating intuitive user products, loves a challenge, and is an innate problem solver
- Must be meticulous, highly organized, flexible in an ever-evolving environment, possess an eagle eye for detail, a collaborative spirit and a sense of humor
- Is fluent with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Has impeccable written and spoken communication skills and is comfortable presenting
- Is familiar with digital trends, emerging platforms, strategic planning, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a a growing UX team located downtown on an ongoing basis!
***Background check required prior to starting onsite.***
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.