||Marketing Manager (Co-Marketing / Direct Response / User Acquisition exp)
Our client is one of the most innovative and sought after companies. They are seeking a Marketing Manager with Direct Response/ User Acquisition experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage co-marketing campaigns with merchant partners, as main point of contact for key retailers owning strategy and execution
- Deliver scaled direct response marketing campaigns that have high reach and generate significant sales volume
- Own designated marketing channels that deliver acquisitions and execute/optimize within them over time
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- 5-7 years experience with co-marketing: managing or leading client/partner relationships and developing / executing co-marketing plans and campaigns between partner companies
- Must be able to describe co-branded or co-marketing campaigns that they have launched that have driven results for all brand/companies involved
- 5-7+ years experience within a strong marketing team (either client or agency side), with expertise in the conception and execution of direct response marketing campaigns (nice to have: focused on user acquisition)
- Analytical skills - ability to put together forecasting for campaigns you’re planning in terms of what volume we could expect to see based on benchmarks, establish testing plans to optimize learnings from campaigns, and deliver solid analytics at the end of campaigns showing the impact
- Strong organizational skills and expertise managing logistics and details for marketing campaigns
- Solid experience with campaign ideation and execution
- Ability to execute with excellence and work w/ cross-functional teams seamlessly
Nice to Have Skills:
- Brand building / awareness marketing
- Has experience in targeting user groups with specific campaigns
- Flexibility, can think on feet to come up with solutions, willing to pivot depending on how campaigns/channels are performing
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.