||Marketing Director (Sales Enablement / EduTech) - Full Time
|| Full Time
Our client is a global Software company, and they are currently seeking a Global Enablement Marketing Director. This role specializes in Sales Enablement and EduTech.
The Global Enablement Director will be responsible for overseeing a team and will oversee the strategic direction, vision, and execution of the Marketing, Communication, PR and Community programs/ events which support the Global Enablement team.
The main responsibility of this team is to educate and train the internal sales team and universities/ colleges on their latest product offerings.
- MBA degree with a Marketing concentration is preferred
- BA in Marketing, Communications and / or PR
- 15+ years of Program Marketing, Marketing campaign or Sales support experience
- Must have strong project management and organizational skills, possess a high attention to detail and be able to work quickly and meet urgent deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must have a drive for excellence, ability to work independently, and have excellent communication skills
- 5+ years direct customer engagement experience
- 5+ years Sales Enablement experience
- STEM or STEAM program management
- Citizenship and Community management
- Experience working with Education institutions (K-12 and Higher education) and non-profits
This role can work remotely, but you must be able to work from the Manhattan office 2-3 days per week.
This is a full time position that starts immediately for the right person. Please note there will be a small test project included in the interview process.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.