||Director of Social Media
|| Full Time
We are working with a beauty client seeking a DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA to join their team.
You will drive the social strategy for this ever-evolving brand to ensure it is seen and shared by their target audience and beauty lovers everywhere!
This is a full-time role, but if you're able to freelance first, please note it in your reply.
- At least 7 years experience (ideally a bit more) focused on social and digital media
- Agency experience preferred, also open to fast-paced in-house experience
- Showcase proven success with campaign effectiveness
- Beauty lover is a must!!!
DETAILS of SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR ROLE:
- Develop social media strategy that is engaging, innovative, and measurable for a brand that is constantly evolving to changing market needs
- Collaborate with Marketing, eCommerce, Creative, and Product team to keep all company news and product experience stories in front of target audience via digital channels such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat, and other other emerging technology!
- Manage relationship with social media and digital agencies to implement social media programs with measurable ROI (e.g. paid social media ads, Instagram and Facebook community engagement, etc.)
- Oversee the brand's influencer relationships -- even better if you have existing relationships to bring into the fold!
- Identify and research innovative social media tools to push business goals (e.g. Instagram shoppable feature)
- Manage two social media associates, one focused on content and one focused on influencer marketing
DETAIL of COMPANY:
- Successful candidates are self-starters who want to acclimate to a new environment quickly and jump right in to
- Operates similar to a tech start-up mentality with business-driven goals, real-time performance reviews, bonus structures, and equity options
- Team mentality in an open and collaborative environment
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY60@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.