||Senior Front End Developer - Wordpress experience
|| Full Time
We are working with a content communications agency who is seeking a SENIOR DEVELOPER to bring onto their international technology team.
This company works on a variety of projects - from traditional website builds to digital content platforms for clients' internal communications. You must be digitally savvy, curious about new technologies, and able to handle direct client and stakeholder communications.
DETAILS OF THE DEVELOPER ROLE
- Developer should have at least 5 years of experience and be able to show projects they've led and owned
- Experience with websites is a must, as well as mobile and social digital products and interactive programs
- Additional working knowledge (but not expert level skill) of PHP and ideally MySQL; Word Press sites are often created
- Developer will be the main contact in NYC with additional front and back-end development colleagues based in London and San Francisco
- MUST be an open and powerful communicator used to working closely with account and creative teams and comfortable with self-management
- Client provides opportunities to take training course to continually quench your thirst of digital knowledge
This client is looking for someone who will join their collaborative and open environment. While your technical colleagues will be based in London, you will be working closely with creative and account peers in NYC.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY31@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.