||Public Relations Director - Startup based in Palo Alto (Relocation available)
||Ready to Interview
|| Full Time
||Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a Palo Alto based late stage start-up who is developing a smart platform that uses cognitive AI to provide consumers and professionals with seamless access to their conversations, contacts, files, smart things, and favorite services—all from a single application on any device.
They are seeking a creative and resourceful Public Relations Director who will leverage media driven publicity to promote and protect the company’s brand aimed at securing a leading position in the marketplace. The ideal candidate has a track-record of defining and successfully executing communication strategies for marketing technology companies. Our client is in late-stage development phase so your efforts will guide the company to a Beta launch with savvy digital customer acquisition goals and set communications objectives for a full product launch.
You must have the all of the following requirements to be considered:
• 10+ years of hands-on relevant experience
• Previous success in publicity pertaining to “pre-launch” companies/products
• Experience working with consumer technology companies
• Superb written and oral communication/presentation skills with the ability to translate complex technical ideas or results into easy-to-understand, actionable statements and conclusions
• Solid personal and professional contacts with technology journalists, analysts, and reporters at Tier 1 publications
• Analytical with the ability to use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
• Early stage, high growth company experience strongly preferred
• An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and thrive in a dynamic high-growth environment
This is an amazing opportunity to get in with a technology company that will define the way we access our data.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.