||Media Supervisor (Digital) Freelance / Possible Full Time
|| 6 months
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client is a Digital Agency, and they are currently seeking a freelance Digital Media Supervisor. This role has a strong potential to turn into full time after the 6 month contract ends.
This role reports to a Senior Media Manager or Media Director.
- This role will be a key member of the Media Planning Team and will be responsible for overseeing the translation of media strategies into final recommendations based on the client’s campaign goals and objectives.
- Oversee development, execution and maintenance of client media plans
- Actively participate in long-range strategic planning
- Manage and develop a team
- Serve as a liaison among internal agency and client creative agencies
- Strong knowledge of the client's business and category
- Manage and be accountable for media budgets and client billing
- 4+ years of experience in media buying/ planning with a focus on digital media planning
- 1+ years of experience managing a team
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of media planning tools such Adrelevance, @plan, Nielsen Net Ratings, MRI, Strategy and Comscore
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid presentation skills
- Strong planning background with experience of media budget or client revenue of at least $5MM+
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Working knowledge of traditional media (broadcast, print, OOH) preferred but not required.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.