||Digital Design Director w/ B2B experience - Freelance
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, a branding agency, is looking for a Freelance Digital Design Director with experience working with B2B to help the team out on a few upcoming projects starting as soon as early July. This is a freelance opportunity that has the potential to become a full-time role if you're the right fit.
As Digital Design Director, you will be working with a small team of passionate creatives and strategists to concept, design, and execute campaigns for a wide range of companies. This is a small shop where everyone is hands on, and no task is too small. Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working to redesign client websites, ranging from full-fledged upheaval to small microsites
- Working closely with the Director of UX to design against established wireframes and prototypes while keeping user-centric design principles in mind
- Pitching exploratory work to clients, whether it be a web project, mobile app, or digital campaign
- Working closely with clients and strategists to establish brand guidelines and designing within those guidelines
- Being up to date on current industry trends, bringing new ideas to the table is a responsibility, not just a bonus
- Leading client presentations as well as mentoring junior designers
The ideal Digital Design Director will have 6+ years experience and a very deep understanding of branding design and development, preferably from a B2B branding firm. You must understand all realms of digital design, so having any experience creating wireframes and designing for mobile is a MUST. You are also polished, professional, and have held a position that was client facing. You don't need to be fluent in any of the coding languages, but any ability to jump in and fix code or even an understanding of HTML / CSS / Java is a HUGE PLUS!
Interested and qualified please apply!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.