||Social + Digital Marketing Coordinator/Manager
||week of July 5
|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, an emerging entertainment group, is currently seeking a SOCIAL + DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR to join their team on a freelance to full time basis.
This role is 75% social, 25% general digital marketing: e-mail, CRM, website, etc.
The SOCIAL + DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Has 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, with a heavy focus on the social media space
- Has an interest in the entertainment, sports and/or lifestyle space
- Is excited about playing many digital marketing roles in a startup company
- Is poised, professional and communicates well at all levels of an organization
- Has strong writing and concept development skills
- Has worked in CRM, e-mail marketing and social media; from campaign concept to community management to measure analytics
- Easily understands brand voice and how to translate it across digital outlets
In this role, the SOCIAL + DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Will be joining a growing marketing team, initially reporting to the VP of Marketing
- Is responsible for all aspects of social media: campaign concepts, posting, community management, etc. across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
- Assisting with e-mail marketing, CRM, website updates, etc.
- Creating content calendars based on events, initiatives, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting brand and growing team in NYC!
Must be comfortable working in a BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL environment.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.