||Marketing Manager (Sports / Entertainment)
|| Full Time
Our client, an emerging entertainment group, is currently seeking a MARKETING MANAGER with a background and strong interest in the sports and entertainment space to join their team full time basis.
This role has a heavy focus on events, activations, corporate packages and sales marketing for the multiple locations.
The MARKETING MANAGER:
- Has 3-5 years of marketing experience, specifically in the sports, golf or entertainment space
- Has extensive experience in all areas of marketing, with a special focus on activation, events, campaigns and promotions
- Is poised, professional and communicates well at all levels of an organization
- Has strong writing and concept development skills
- Has touched all areas of marketing, but is really excited about activations, promotions and campaigns
- Easily understands brand voice and how to translate it across campaigns
- Has developed creative briefs for agencies
In this role, the MARKETING MANAGER:
- Will be joining a growing marketing team, reporting directly into the VP of Marketing
- Responsibilities include: activations, sales + group packages marketing, programming, media buying, marketing strategy, managing creative agencies, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting brand and growing team in NYC!
Must be comfortable working in a BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL environment.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company