||Creative / Designer Director
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||130-150K (max + bonus eligible)
Our client, a global management solutions company, is currently seeking a CREATIVE / DESIGN DIRECTOR to lead their US design team.
The CREATIVE / DESIGN DIRECTOR:
- Has at least 10+ years of design experience, preferably a mix of agency and in-house, has proven experience leading teams and is client-facing
- Has a portfolio that reflects a variety of creative and conceptual work across a range of well-known brands and mediums: digital, content, video, etc.
- Excels in both hands-on design and creative process management
- Is a strong mentor and leader, committed to making a positive difference in people's lives
- Has an interest in behavioral change and learning application
Responsibilities for the CREATIVE / DESIGN DIRECTOR:
- Leading a team of 3-5 designers, will concept and execute a range of campaigns that focus on employee relations, change management and learning & development for major Fortune 500 companies
- Evaluate current processes and protocols to identify areas of opportunity and implement seamless creative project management processes
- Ensure all creative output is put through a rigorous quality assurance test to make sure it's to client and concept specifications
- Develop and/or refresh internal brand; manage, encourage and coach team members to create the best work possible
- Interface with clients to understand needs, pitch campaigns, etc.
This is a great opportunity to play a major role on a growing US team. Benefits, salary + generous bonus offered!
Apply with your portfolios and specific leadership experience TODAY!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.