|| 1 year
Our client, a leading technology company, is currently seeking a JR UX RESEARCHER to join their team. This is a 6 month contract role with the potential to extend.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and interpreting qualitative & quantitative data.
- Creating findings and recommendation reports from user studies.
- Creating highlight videos / screenshots.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Assisting with user testing preparation activities (schedule study sessions, setting up the usability lab etc.).
- Observing / running usability testing sessions and taking notes.
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior.
- 3-5 years experience as a user experience research associate.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Experience or background conducting mobile research is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic statistics and experimental design is preferred.
- Interest in general research and user research methods.
- Excellent observation and note-taking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible to changing schedules and different projects.
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools is preferred.
- OK with flexible working hours (regular business hours + evenings and Saturdays).
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.