||Junior Merchandiser (eCommerce)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
Our client, an affordable luxury jewelry brand, is currently looking to hire a Junior eCommerce Merchandiser full time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team where you will continue to learn and have room for growth in the digital merchandising area!
Junior eCommerce Merchandiser will:
- Work very closely with the Merchandising Director to carry out a number of digital merchandising needs
- Work with third party vendors fulfilling orders on time, requesting line sheets etc. as needed
- Manage the websites merchandise, uploading new, scrubbing old as needed
- Create and maintain a production calendar, as many products are created in-house
- Create style numbers for new inventory, create and manage pricing
- Grow into the role, where you'll eventually be placing orders and making decisions to extend lines
- Digest analytical reports from Salesforce, and write up summaries of hindsight review "what worked, what didn't"
- Manage and maintain all product samples, merchandising planning tools and creative templates for assigned areas of the business
- Work closely with Director of Merchandising to determine product selection and shots needed to support online merchandising features such as home pages, landing pages, and special projects
- Be resourceful, able to research and problem solve
- Manage inventory, open-to-buy, item-level forecasting, and assortment planning
Junior eCommerce Merchandiser MUST:
- Ideally have 1-2+ years of retail, wholesale and/or e-Commerce experience
- Have at least 1 year merchandise buying and planning experience
- Should know Salesforce!
- Be proficient Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Have excellent organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong analytical skills, and be a team player
- Be extremely detail oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be able to demonstrate productivity using time efficiently and effectively to deliver results
Ideal candidate for this role will be hard working, proactive, resourceful and have a desire to grow into merchandising!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.